Friday, December 7, 2012

where do you think we are AAPL














Click graph to enlarge

Somewhere between Anxiety and Panic?  I would never sell AAPL short. I think AAPL trading by new traders will find them "out of the game" forever - leaving their family's financial condition in complete disruption.  Goodbye boys and girls... this game requires total self control and self-respect... a lesson hard learned by many! If you trade with margin you should keep a loaded pistol in your top drawer.

I see a maybe capitulation @ 513 (short term) I have an order in "day only" today for my partial entry. I began trading in 1963 I'm still here. My first transaction was Control Data... my biggest gain was American Research and Development in the 1960's

thanks to Brian for this chart.

No comments: