Friday, May 25, 2012

Bob Dylan's Birthday - 71 years old

Bob Dylan

Of all the writers and poets, Bob Dylan has been the most important influence in my life. Who I loved, Where I've been, the changes I've gone through - and the convictions that are set in my mind. In one form or another, Bob Dylan's songs appear daily in my environment - from 1962 to present.  Were there some periods that his music had greater influence?  No, he is ever-present and his first and last songs published have the same importance - and all the songs in between. Happy Birthday Bob!
From Highland Park, Illinois, to Boston, To the farm in Charlotteville, NY to 15 years on the road... to Boise, Idaho - Bob has been With me! The Farm in NY remains in our family (http://starroutefarmny.tumblr.com/) as my children - have this same heritage.

No comments: