Wednesday, September 7, 2011

If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It is lethal...

Living without design.... a road less traveled .... a risk without a security net... living at the moment.... after all failure is overrated and under achieved.

I'm planning on going back on the road for a few weeks... I miss it... the uncertainty of each day... luck provided by optimism... The reward... One cold beer at the end of the day... just one.... and maybe some leaf....


I am currently torn between the idea of living alone in the world, free to lead the life that I see fit, and the idea of sharing my life and path with someone else. This question will continue to come up in my life, and will be especially nagging during periods when I am not pursuing a creative activity. Interesting connection, don't you think?  

No comments: