Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Gadgetry - "Central Agency" Trying to define 4G - the quality of life has always been "The Rush of Speed"


The results of a market Oligopoly - no competition stifles growth
(AT&T and Verizon - control our markets - their quality is our quality) 


Faster at a new level - is a next generation - we don't need churches to define how we look at god. Every "expert" every new level organization wants to become the "Now" Underwriters Laboratory - it's a new generation when "I" feel the "Speed" and operational quality on "Sign-in" I don't need anyone to tell me how I should "feel" something. I'm sorry most of you missed the 1950's and 1960's when an advancement was welcome - whatever it was - and was considered revolutionary - exponentially - many get lost in a world of "gadgetry" - Hats off to Steven Jobs and Apple - as they represent a new "benchmark" which everyone else is trying to catch up to. All the other companies are tripping over themselves to keep up to Apple - it will be the downfall of the likes of BlackBerry and Dell among others. "A new Generation" absolutely! 
As for AT&T and Verizon - they represent a slowdown in "advancement" They are both dishonest and costly to the consumer as they are perceived as the "only game in town" I am moving my need for mobile broad band and communication to Sprint - Why not? Verizon ripped me off with lies to the tune of $2,000 in base fees last year - with lies, bad equipment and total lack of integrity to their customers. They are addicted to their bottom line at any cost - In this last 2yr contract they have replaced my BB Storm 1 ... 4 times - and have lied about their broadband coverage and speed over and over and over again. I'll take Sprint this coming January - I'm in their 4G coverage - and my friends are happy with it. I can't wait to try the HTC and Samsung equipment and am looking forward to new Palm equipment and what is considered the best mobile operating system around.
 

No comments: