Thursday, December 11, 2008

"I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it." - George W. Bush

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [Hussein], which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them." - George W. Bush

"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation." - George W. Bush

"I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes" - George W. Bush 2000

I don't see how you can be president at least from my perspective, how you can be president, without a relationship with the Lord. - George W. Bush

"If most of the breaks go to wealthy people it's because most of the people who pay taxes are wealthy - George W. Bush
(The Majority of Income Taxes come from the Middle Class in the USA)

It's very possible, God used these times to close the lid on his so called Vocal followers to keep quiet - to keep their prayers and wishes to themselves - to ask for forgiveness - 100 million people rushed George W. Bush into the White House in the name of god - How you act in the future will determine how you are forgiven - God told me that!

No comments: