Friday, November 16, 2007
Options Expiration Day
The Securities Markets - will use OED to cleanse past "influences" on market trading. New and later expiration options have replaced these "effectors." Some realities coming in the future.
1. Winter energy costs arriving, while credit card statements are currently shocking consumers of recent past purchases mostly of motor fuel.
2. ARM's - Adjustable Rate Mortgages coming into effect beginning less than 90 days from now.
3. Holiday sales approaches while consumer confidence reaches new lows
4. Margins to business decreasing requiring price increases held off to begin after January.
5. Full employment has been kept by employer to circumvent "downturn" reversal - the real results of employment numbers will begin with layoff numbers beginning after Xmas.
6. Lies and deceptive practices have a way of coming out - sooner or later - later is just around the corner.
"The Sky is Falling" - Chicken Little
"I must be cruel only to be kind.
This bad begins and worse remains behind." - Shakespeare